HOW TO ACQUIRE A RENT TO OWN UNITS
Why rent if you can own a unit? Grab this chance to live in a unit while paying your monthly payment. It is like renting a unit that will be your own.
Who are qualified to avail?
- The program is open to all LOCAL and INTERNATIONAL BUYERS who purchase and wish to be able to move in to the RFO (Ready For Occupancy) units early
What are the applicable payment terms?
- Filipinos residing in the Philippines (5% gross of TCP in 1 month / 15% of gross TCP in 21 months / 80% Retention of gross TCP on the 23rd month (Loanable)
- Filipinos residing abroad (10% gross of TCP in 1 month / 10% of gross TCP in 21 months / 80% Retention of gross TCP on the 23rd month (Loanable)
- Foreigners (15% gross of TCP in 1 month / 15% of gross TCP in 21 months / 70% Retention of gross TCP on the 23rd month (Loanable)
Standard Booking Requirements are as follows:
- Reservation Fee - shall follow project-specific fees
- Signed Reservation Agreement
- Signed Client Information Sheet
- Signed Keyplan or Actual Unit viewing declaration, whichever is applicable
- As-is, where-is Acknowledgement (if applicable)
- One (1) Valid Government-issued ID (SSS, Passport, TIN Card, Drivers License etc.)
- Proof of Billing on address (electric, water or phone bill)
- Project-specific requirements (e.g. signed actual parking plan)
- Signed Early Move-in Letter
Additional Early Move-in Requirements:
The following will form part of the requirements to process the Early Move-in Account:
- CLEARED DOWN PAYMENT
- COMPLETE POST-DATED CHECKS COVERING THE FOLLOWING:
- Monthly Amortizations and TTFE
- Retention – for cash payment only
- One (1) check covering three (3) months advance condominium dues, and twenty-one (21) checks covering the succeeding monthly condominium dues payable to the Condominium Corporation
- SIGNED DEED OF UNDERTAKING FOR EARLY MOVE-IN
- SIGNED CONTRACT TO SELL (CTS)
- SIGNED PARKING SLOT ADDENDUM, if applicable
- SIGNED DEED OF ASSIGNMENT OF PARKING SLOT, if applicable
- DULY ACCOMPLISHED BIR FORM 1904 OF ALL BUYERS AND SPOUSE
- TIN VERIFICATION (TIN CARD)
- NOTARIZED OR CONSULARIZED (SPA) SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY, whichever is applicable
Can I purchase more than One (1) unit?
- Yes, However, no additional discount will be given
What are the modes of payment?
- Payment shall only be made through the issuance of post-dated checks. If you don’t have checking account the account manager will assist you to open a checking account
- Cash payments may only be accepted for the payment of Reservation Fee and Retention
Can I pay my retention/balance thru Bank Home Loan Financing?
- Yes, for accounts availing of bank home loan financing, the buyer must secure a letter of guarantee not later than six (6) months before the retention due date. The account manager that handles your account may assist you with that provided with your requirements that will be forwarded to the bank
Can I inspect the unit/s before booking?
- Please directly coordinate with your account manager for site viewing/tripping guidelines